CareersHead of Agency Services
About this role
The Head of Agency Services leads a group of consultants, strategists, designers and developers that onboard and drive success with our partners and clients.
This is a person who is experienced in marketing or similar industries with proven ability to manage others and communicates to help drive continued success within MO Agency’s team of consultants.
The Head of Agency Services will have the ability to maintain an overview of all staff related issues, as well as filling the role as a digital strategist on certain projects within the team. This person will at all times ensure the progress of team projects and client’s success, as well as following up with staff ensuring their satisfaction and development.
- Client KPIs
- Employee satisfaction
- Client satisfaction
- Utilization rate
- Running weekly team meetings with SMART goals and progress in mind
- 1-1 with team members to ensure they achieve their goals and are satisfied in their jobs.
- Develop and follow-up career, training and development plans for the designated team.
- Ensuring every team member is comfortable in all aspects of their job and know how to use HubSpot and other relevant software.
- Work as a strategist on projects within the team, providing insights, overview and experience.
- Time logging and time management in the team.
- Delegating projects.
- Employee satisfaction within the team.
- Organizing complex processes tied to measurable positive outcomes both internally and with clients.
- BA/BS degree and/or MA, or equivalent work experience.
- Past experience in marketing.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Experience with leading individuals or teams (1-1 meetings, career planning etc.)
- HubSpot certifications as well as Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Ability to build and develop the team, as well as showing an enabling leadership style, providing ongoing feedback to others (both positive and negative), as well as successful mentoring and coaching towards goals.
- Proven ability to actively listen to team members and provide solutions, as well as managing conflicts, change and development within the team. Displaying the ability to build the team’s morale, pride, and spirit
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
Time breakdown and meetings
- 60% Team . . . 30% Client Facing . . . 10% Training.
- Team Leaders meeting - once per week.
- Responsible for client services weekly meeting 1.5 hours per week.
- One to ones with team members, 30 mins per person per week - to discuss how they are progressing personally and professionally.
Send us a video
Impress us with a video of yourself telling us why we should hire you! We work remotely and internationally. Being able to communicate over video is a requirement at MO Agency.
< Back to Careers