MO Agency is looking for a powerhouse Content Manager.
About this role:
We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Our Content Manager duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, formulating content strategies and managing a content team, among other tasks.
Our Content Manager should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, blog posts, images or videos that aid in fostering engagement online.
- Writing, editing and proofreading content.
- Working with a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Build a following on social media.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field.
- At least one year of agency experience or in a similar role.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Send us a video
Impress us with a video of yourself telling us why we should hire you! We work remotely and internationally. Being able to communicate over video is a requirement at MO Agency.
< Back to Careers